When a loved one needs long-term nursing care, you want to be confident you make the right choice. With McLean, you can be. Our solid reputation has been built on years of good outcomes and our residents and families would recommend McLean long-term care to others.
McLean Health Center has exceptional ranking for overall quality, so you can enjoy the confidence that comes from knowing your loved one will be treated with utmost respect and compassion while receiving the best person-centered care possible.
We also provide customized memory care for those with memory loss related to Alzheimer's disease or other dementia that also require medically complex care.
What Sets Us Apart?
- McLean is in the top 10 percent of facilities in the nation for patient satisfaction
- Families and residents are involved with care planning soon after admission
- Board-certified geriatric physician on staff
- Many varied recreational therapy activities, including music, art and horticulture – McLean's greenhouse is a destination and a point of distinction
- Longevity with nursing staff – people enjoy working here
- Many of our staff members have special training as geriatricians
- Pet, music, art and horticultural therapies
- Fresh Choices dining program
- McLean Auxiliary Gift Shop
- Open 24 hours a day for visitation